Wondering what’s in store for the economy in 2017? Don’t miss the Midwest’s largest economic forecast luncheon!
Phil Levy, senior fellow on the global economy of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, will deliver a keynote address on the national and international challenges facing the new U.S. president.
Following Mr. Levy’s speech, University of Iowa Tippie College of Business Dean Sarah Fisher Gardial will moderate a regional business leaders panel discussion. Panelists include:
- Rue Patel, plant manager of General Mills Cedar Rapids Plant
- Randy Ramlo, chief executive officer of UFG
- Marten Roorda, chief executive officer of ACT, Inc.
- Krista Tanner, president of ITC Midwest
- Heidi Vittetoe, general manager of J.W. Vittetoe Pork Ltd.
Unable to join us for the 2017 event? Check out photos from the luncheon!
Share this on:
Table Seating: $550 up to Jan. 11, $700 after
Registration End: 1/11/2016
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311