- The Corridor Business Journal (CBJ) delivers the most desirable business audience in the Corridor.
- In every issue of the CBJ you reach a very sophisticated audience with major purchasing and decision making power in every sector of the Corridor.
- Based on the most recent CVC audit, each copy of the CBJ is read by 4.75 people per copy.
- In their current position, 85% of our readers influence purchasing decisions.
- 88% have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- 29% have a master’s degree or higher
- 80% are manager level or higher
- 35% are chairman, owner, partner, president or CEO
- 48% are female and 52% are male
- 59% have a household income above $100,000 before taxes
In the past 12 months, actions taken as a result of reading the CBJ?
57% Contacted a company because of an ad in the CBJ
84% Discussed an item you saw in the CBJ with others
71% Passed an item along or refer information to associate or client