The C-Suite Awards recognize C-level executives who have made an outstanding contribution to their company’s performance and leadership over the past three years.
Is your CFO, CHRO, COO, CTO or CMO worthy of recognition? Click here to submit a nomination. Nominees must live and/or work in the Corridor and have served at their company a minimum of three years. Nominations should include:
– A signed cover letter
– The nominee’s recent resume or bio
– A separate document answering the following questions about the nominee:
- Describe how the nominee has advanced and contributed to the success of the company and/or industry for which he or she works.
- Give an example of a challenge the nominee overcame at current organization. Describe the challenge, solution and outcome.
- Provide an example of team leadership or superior management from the nominee.
- Describe the nominee’s community or philanthropic activities.
- Describe how the nominee fits the award category.
Nominations are due July 11. Honorees will be recognized at a Sept. 11 awards luncheon and profiled in the Sept. 16 issue of the weekly Corridor Business Journal.
2018 Honorees (in alphabetical order): Shari DeMaris of Hills Bank and Trust Company, Angie Hoover of CarePro Health Services, Ken Kremer of Involta, Jeff Miller of Van Meter Inc., and Julie Staker of Coe College.
Table Seating: $450 up to Sept. 4, $600 after
Registration End: 9/4/2019
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311