Wondering what’s in store for the economy in 2019? Don’t miss the Midwest’s largest economic forecast luncheon!
Luke Chandler, chief economist of Deere & Company, will deliver a keynote address on the challenging agriculture economy, interest rates, infrastructure spending and more.
Following Mr. Chandler’s speech, Hall-Perrine Foundation President Jack Evans will moderate a regional business leaders panel discussion. Panelists included:
- Mike Gerdin, CEO & Chairman of Heartland Express
- Duane Smith, CEO of TrueNorth Companies
- Bruce Lehrman, CEO of Involta
- Monica Nadeau, Sr. General Manager of GGP/Coral Ridge Mall
- Sarvjeev Sidhu, Global Head, Emerging Markets of Aegon Asset Management
Check out photos from the 2017 luncheon!
Table Seating: $550 up to Jan. 9, $700 after
Registration End: 1/9/2019
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311