The Mid-Year Economic Review will examine how the economy has changed since the Economic Forecast Luncheon and look ahead to the second half of the year.
Please check back later for a list of 2018 speakers.
Joseph Brusuelas, chief economist of RSM US LLP, will deliver a keynote address on where the economy is heading, highlighting interest rates and the manufacturing and agriculture industries.
Following the keynote, Jack Evans of The Hall-Perrine Foundation will moderate a local leading indicators panel discussion. Panelists include:
– Ray Brown, president & CEO of The ESCO Group
– Patrice Carroll, president & CEO of ImOn Communications
– Hugh Ekberg, group president & COO of CRST International
– James Lee, president of Shive-Hattery
– Shawn Meaney, president & CEO of JM Swank
Wanted to attend last year, but couldn’t? Watch the 2017 event on demand at http://vimeo.com/ondemand/cbjmidyear. Cost: $20.
Table Seating: $500 up to June 20, $650 after
Registration End: 6/20/2018
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311