The CBJ is partnering with Kirkwood Community College to recognize companies in Kirkwood’s seven-county region that are ahead of the curve in creating and maintaining their workforce talent edge.
Does your company have an innovative internship program, hiring strategy or other workforce initiative? We’ll seek 2018 nominations in August.
2017 Workforce Leaders:
– Internship Program [large company]
– Internship Program [small company]
MSI Mold Builders
– Employer & Education Workforce Collaboration
– Training for Existing Employment Needs
– New Jobs Training 260E
Circle Computer Resources
– Hiring Strategies of Iowa Graduates
Mercy Medical Center
– Marketing and Recruitment Campaign
– Retention Campaign
– Diversity Workplace Strategy
– Nonprofit Talent Engagement Strategy
Horizons, A Family Service Alliance
– Publisher’s Award [small company]
Greater Iowa City Area HBA
– Publisher’s Award [large company]
Following the awards ceremony, attendees will have the opportunity to ask honorees about their winning strategies during a Workforce Leaders panel discussion.
Tickets are $45, and breakfast will be provided. All attendees will receive a copy of the honorees’ best practices and advice to businesses looking to get started.
Unable to attend last year? Check out photos from 2017!
Table Seating: $450 up to Nov. 29, $600 after
Registration End: 11/29/18
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311