The Mid-Year Economic Review will examine how the economy has changed since the Economic Forecast Luncheon and look ahead to the second half of the year.
Keynote: Life Beyond Globalization
Dr. Robert Baur
Executive Director & Chief Global Economist
Principal Global Investors
Following the keynote, a panel of local business leaders will provide insight into where the economy is heading and the biggest opportunities and challenges they see facing their industries.
Jack Evans, president of The Hall-Perrine Foundation
– Lee Eilers, president & CEO of Marion Process Solutions
– Brad Johnson, vice president & general manager of Knutson Construction
– Pankaj Monga, president & CEO of Channel Fusion
– Kent Statler, EVP & COO of Rockwell Collins
– Heidi Vittetoe, general manager of J.W. Vittetoe Pork Ltd.
Unable to join us last year? Click here for photos of the event.
Table Seating: $500 up to June 19, $650 after
Registration End: 6/19/2019
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311