The Mid-Year Economic Review will examine how the economy has changed since the Economic Forecast Luncheon and look ahead to the second half of the year.
Keynote: Ernest Goss
MacAllister Chair & Professor of Economics
Following the keynote, a panel of local business leaders will provide insight into where the economy is heading and the biggest opportunities and challenges they see facing their industries.
Jack Evans of The Hall-Perrine Foundation
– David Barker, partner at Barker Apartments
– Chris Hummer, president at Don Hummer Trucking Corp.
– Tom Pientok, president & CEO at Timberline Manufacturing
– Robin Therme, president at CIVCO Medical Solutions
– Heidi Vittetoe, manager of J.W. Vittetoe Pork Ltd.
Unable to join us last year? Click here for photos of the event.
Table Seating: $500 up to June 19, $650 after
Registration End: 6/19/2019
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311