MercyCare Prairie Creek open clinic
MercyCare Community Physicians (MCCP) will celebrate the opening of its newest medical clinic, MercyCare Prairie Creek, with a ribbon-cutting and open house from 3-5 p.m. Jan. 24. The clinic is located just east of The Hotel at Kirkwood Center, at 777 76th Avenue Drive SW, Cedar Rapids.
Open house visitors will have the opportunity to tour the new facility, meet the newest MercyCare providers, enjoy refreshments and enter a prize drawing.
MercyCare Prairie Creek is one of the largest and most comprehensive clinics in the Corridor. It offers a variety of services including family medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, imaging and lab, family counseling/EAP, occupational medicine and telehealth technology. The clinic opened to patients Jan. 9.
According to MercyCare leaders, the clinic was built in response to a growing need for conveniently-located and more accessible health care, especially on Cedar Rapids’ quickly-developing southwest side.
The clinic will provide an opportunity to develop and enhance Mercy’s partnership with Kirkwood Community College as a unique clinical and educational venue that will benefit students, staff, and the medical community at-large.
Regional Business News
- ChicagoBusiness.com: How did MetLife lose track of thousands of pension clients? [16 Feb 2018]
- ChicagoBusiness.com: SEC kills Chinese-linked takeover of Chicago Stock Exchange [16 Feb 2018]
- Businessrecord.com: ABI-supported bills clear legislative hurdle [16 Feb 2018]
- Businessrecord.com: Original Legends sports bar in W.D.M. closes [16 Feb 2018]
- Biztimes.com: von Briesen & Roper to expand office space downtown [16 Feb 2018]