The CBJ is partnering with Kirkwood Community College to recognize companies in Kirkwood’s seven-county region that are ahead of the curve in creating and maintaining their workforce talent edge.
2018 Workforce Leaders:
– Hiring Strategies of Iowa Graduates
CIVCO Medical Solutions
– Publisher’s Award
Marion Economic Development Corporation
– Internship Program (Small Company)
– Employment Opportunities for Diverse Populations
Prestige Cleaning Services
– New Jobs Training 260E
– Retention Strategy
Thomas L. Cardella & Associates
– Employer & Education Workforce Collaboration
– Training for Existing Employment Needs
University of Iowa Community Credit Union
– Internship Program (Large Company)
Van Meter Inc.
– Marketing & Recruitment Campaign
Virginia Gay Hospitals & Clinics
Following the awards ceremony, attendees will have the opportunity to ask honorees about their winning strategies during a Workforce Leaders panel discussion.
Tickets are $45. Breakfast will be provided. All attendees will receive a copy of the Workforce Leaders supplement, outlining the honorees’ best practices and advice for businesses looking to get started.
Unable to attend last year? Check out photos from 2018.
Table Seating: $450 up to Nov. 26, $600 after
Registration End: 11/26/2019
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Phone: (319) 665-6397, ext. 311